Attention Pediatric Therapists!
HEARING AND SPEECH OF WNY has immediate openings and is currently looking for qualified, passionate individuals to join our team and help us continue to offer our high standard of quality services to children and families. We are looking for speech, occupational and physical therapists and special educators to work with both early intervention and preschool populations! Individuals should have a strong desire to work with diverse populations. We are a young company experiencing fast growth with a team of experienced professionals!
This is a wonderful opportunity for veteran therapists & teachers as well as new graduates to work with experienced mentors providing direct treatment and evaluations.
- Flexible hours (per diem) working with children birth to 5 years old
- The ability to take as many or few cases as you would like
- Access to our personalized, customized database which can be accessed from a computer, tablet or phone. Reduces paperwork and the amount to time spent on paperwork. Almost everything we do is now electronic and at your fingertips. Our therapists don’t even have to come to the office…unless they want to!
- Flexibility to choose the areas you would like to work in/take cases in
- Flexibility to make your own schedules – can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- Year round and/or school year positions
- Access to health insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% employer match
- Free workshops and in-services available multiple-times per year
- “Therapy Share” – come together with other therapists to share ideas, brainstorm and stay connected with colleagues.
- Mentoring with experienced/veteran therapists and teachers
Candidates must have all required New York State certifications and licenses to work with children from birth to 5 years old.
For more information, please call (716) 892-2060 or send us an email.